FreedomX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreedomX - Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye and Goodluck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
treetree

treetree

Goodbye and Goodluck Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye and Goodluck   Goodbye and Goodluck Empty19/1/2013, 11:12 am

Hello again FreedomX.

Unfortunately since I quit RuneScape, I do not find any fun in playing private servers or RuneScape, and the danger of Jagex just give more reason do leave. Yes, they take down the big servers cause the copyrights, not to scare anyone, but this is the sad turth. Hopefully they will not find FreedomX, but yea, it's possible. To be honest, my game is the WoW, a WoW private server, even if it's boring, but I find much more fun on it, than a RSPS. 10 year playing in RuneScape was enough, and I totally learned everything, know all item names, and their special..I know RuneScape as if I were the creator. But that was enough and time to something new, maybe the real life will give me more fun, and happy moments, but I'll never forget that server, where FINALLY I found good faces, not trolls everywhere!Smile Thanks for everything what the FreedomX gave me, and the temporary fun, what I found here. And if the Jagex really gonna take FreedomX down, don't let them! Don't let the Jagex take down this server, fight for it till the end! Yes, show them what they do everytime when they release something, show them how we felt when they ruined our favourite game!

Maybe sometimes I'll come back to play, but not for long time, maybe 1-2 hour in a day. Hope these days will be one of the best days in my life. Good luck, FreedomX!

Regards, tree
Back to top Go down

Goodbye and Goodluck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreedomX :: General :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: